Friday, August 24, 2007

Scrapbook Expo

I just returned home from the Scrapbook Expo in St. Charles. It was nice, but they didn't have anything new. I wish they would move it back to October like it used to be. That's just after all the new things are out and you get to see them first hand. I did like the demonstrations of the Bind-it-all, but I contained myself. But then I saw the Pazzle die cut machine. It blew me away! I was a good girl and didn't buy it just then...I'm going to save my money and buy it later! The one I want is almost $700. Maybe next year.

If you were able to get to the Scrapbook Expo, please let me know your thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bridgette- I'm going to the Scrapbook Expo tomorrow and will let you know what I think, but I agree with you that it was better in October. If there aren't too many good, new things, then I won't be spending too much $.

    Best,
    Leslie Kazmierowski
    Treasured Expressions

    ReplyDelete