Saturday, August 4, 2007

Friday's Crop Follow-up

Last nights crop was a lot of fun! I was so pumped after everyone left that I didn't go to bed until 4am. I am scheduling the next crop for Friday, September 7th, 6pm to Midnight (or ???).

I learned a lot from all of the ladies that came. I will pass these little tidbits on to you.

1. Natalie uses Pizza Hut's medium pizza boxes for storing and organizing her 12 x 12 papers. She frequent PH often and when she is checking out, she asks for a box for her crafts and they give one to her...FREE! Love it!

2. Vickie told me that you can register your Cricut and all your cartridges on-line. You can also make a wish list for additional cartridges on-line. These lists can be printed out to give to people for gift lists. I did not know this and so consequently, this is was one of the things I was doing until 4am.

3. Jenny told us that the USB port on the back of the Cricut machine will be usable this fall. I can't wait! And she also told us about a kids version of the Cuddle Bug die cut machine...Dillon will love this. And I wasn't the only one that couldn't sleep after cropping last night, Jenny sent me the link to find out more about the Cricut at 1:50 am: http://www.provocraft.com/blog/index.php. Another reason I didn't go to bed.

4. Last but not least, I will be putting a file on my Creative Escape Yahoo Group for poems, sayings and quotes for everyone to share. You are all welcome to join my group, see the yahoo group sign-up at the bottom of my blog.

If there is anything else I missed, please don't hesitate to send me an email so I can post it to everyone.

Well off to do some more scrapping.

1 comment: