Thursday, August 21, 2014

Scrapbook Expo & Hinckley German Fest

This is going to be a VERY busy weekend. 

I'm heading to the Scrapbook Expo in St. Charles on Friday, 8/22.  If your attending also, please let me know and we can set a time to meet up.  For more information: http://www.scrapbookexpo.com/CH-14/Home.asp

Then I'm having a crop at my house Friday night. This is a lot of fun, especially after The Scrapbook Expo. We talk about all the wonderful items we saw and show our goodies. You'd be surprised at the items that other people found and you missed. We still have room! Go to my meetup page to reserve a seat.

On Saturday, 8/23, and Sunday, 8/24, I will have a booth at German Fest in Hinckley, IL.  The fest will be located at Pioneer Park in Hinckley, IL.  This is my first time attending and it sounds like a lot of fun.  Parking and Fest entry is FREE.  They just ask for you to bring a non-perishable food item to donate to the food drive.  Check out their site at: https://sites.google.com/site/hinckleygermanfest/

Come on out to one of these wonderful events.  I hope to see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment