Saturday, August 30, 2014

Maple Park Fun Fest

It's been an interesting weekend so far.  I was supposed to be in the Maple Park Fun Fest today, but when I took my car in for a routine oil change yesterday, my brake fluid cap went missing.  This left me without a car over night and into today.  We finally were able to pick up my car, but after the set up time at Maple Park Fun Fest.  So if you were able to attend today, I'm sorry I wasn't there.  But I'm sure there were other crafter's and vendor's booths that were happy to see you.  

I will definitely be there tomorrow.  The trailer is packed and ready to go, I waterproofed the canopy today and I'm looking forward to having some fun.  

Come enjoy events for the whole family, including a car show and the Fire Department water challenge.  Then stay for a firework show.  See the schedule below.

I hope you can attend!


Sunday, August 31
7:00-12:00 American Legion Breakfast Buffet
8:00 am Men’s Slo-Pitch Softball Tournament (Civic Center Fields)
8am-3pm Car Show on Main Street
10am-3pm Crafter/Vendor Show (Summer & Main)
11am Food and Beer Garden Opens
1:00 pm Maple Park Fire Department Water Challenge (Fire Station)
8:30 pm Spectacular FIREWORKS Show 

No comments:

Post a Comment