Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Saturday Crop Update - Must Read

We just received some bad news today, Dillon tested positive for the Flu.  We don't know when it actually started, Sunday night or Monday.  I'm on the fence if I should cancel the crop on Saturday or not, so this is what I'm proposing.  Dillon is not allowed down stairs and we're working on breaking his slight fever.  I will still be cropping and you are more than welcome to join me, at your own risk.  If you choose to cancel, I will completely understand.

Please let me know what you choose to do so we can make arrangements for food.

10 comments:

  1. I got my flu shot so I am still in. I just think I will come out on Saturday morning not Friday night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had my Flu shot. So I think I'm good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now its gonna let me comment. I am not worried, I have kids too, so I understand. SCRAPBOOKING! I have exciting news....just need to talk to people.....trust me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unfortunately I will not be coming. I just can't afford to be sick at this time nor can Bridget. So I will take a pass. I am sorry. Hello to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a trip to Las Vegas coming in a little over a week so I think I'm going to have to cancel. I've had my flu shot but I just don't want to chance it. Sorry. You girl have fun and don't talk about too much without me!
    Tammy Russell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well Bridgette. My three kids have had high fevers and the flu for the last 2 weeks. we just sent Savannah back today so im cool with it because we had flu shots and STILL got it! So im sorry Dillon is sick i know how u feel we just went through it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yep i'm still coming too. . . not sure if i already had flu but i had something on tuesday. tis the season. . .

    -trisha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have fun in Vegas Tammy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jessica: I will sure try! I'll only have 3 days so I shouldn't get into too much trouble.
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  10. ok Bridgette i will bring taco dip and chips. and whatever else needs to be brought. im going to the store in about an hr. So let me know. my phone is 815-388-7332 thanks
    Joy

    ReplyDelete