Thursday, January 13, 2011

January 22nd Crop is now full

I am so excited!  The January 22nd crop is now full.  I'm looking forward to seeing everyone.

The menu theme is Mexican / Taco bar.  Please let me know what you will bring so I can update the list.  To see what other people are bringing, click on the "Upcoming Events-Attendees" tab at the top of my blog.  I will update the info as I receive it.

Below is a list of items we need:

Taco Meat - Jenny L.
Taco Shells
Nacho Chips - Cheryl
Nacho Cheese - Trisha M.
Shredded Cheese - Cheryl
Shredded Lettuce - Jessica
Sour Creme - Lissette
Chopped Tomatoes - Jessica
And side items:)

Please remember, everyone is to bring their beverage of choice.  (Hint - if you bring cans, you can leave them for your next crop)

5 comments:

  1. I can bring shredded cheese and tortilla chips. I am also bringing a cheese danish thing so we can have our morning sugar rush.

    Tammy Russell

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will bring Taco Meat.

    Lynn Buckner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynn, I believe Jenny is doing Taco Meat. Check with her as she probably wouldn't mind going in with somebody on that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can bring nacho cheese and black beans. if you need anything else or if someone cancels and you need more let me know. but please email me or fb me because this blog doesn't send me updates. thanks, can't wait to see everyone saturday!

    -trisha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, I have taco meat and a dessert item everyone is sure to love! Let me know if there's something else we need. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete