Thursday, June 26, 2008

I must be insane!

At least that's what my husband calls me. Last Friday, I went to my friend Jamey's house for a scrapbook slumber party. She said that we could stay up as long as we liked and scrap the night away. Well, I don't think she meant literally, but we did stay up all night. We listened to the birds at 4:15am starting thier morning calls, and then watched the sun come up. I finally left at 6:30am figuring I could sleep in my own bed, since it was morning and all. So when I arrived home, my DH was just coming out the front door to let our littlest dog out (can we say spoiled). He asked if I went to sleep at all and I gladly said "no." I proceeded to give him a kiss and went off to bed.

So last night I was determined to finish a baby book gift for my husband's co-worker. Well I figured that I would be up late, but didn't realize how late. When my husband got up at 5:30am to get ready for work, I realized how late it was (or should I say early). With having the scraproom in the basement, I don't get to hear the birds wake or watch the sun rise, so I never know what time it is. I could look at the clock on the wall, but that would be to easy. So anyways, my husband's first words were "Are you insane?" I must be! But I was on a roll and by the time he got up, I was on my last page. So of course like any scrapper, when you finish a project and are thrilled with the outcome, you are giddy with joy. I was actually bouncing around the house with excitement!

Because I can scrap the whole night away and still be chipper in the morning, my husband calls me "INSANE."

Here's a sample of what I was working on. You can see more in my gallery on my website: http://www.creativeescapeil.com/.


1 comment:

  1. If im in the situation of the owner of this blog. I dont know how to post this kind of topic. he has a nice idea.

    ReplyDelete