Sunday, June 1, 2008

A Few Good Books

Ok Ladies, I have had my head in two really good books by Rebeca Seitz. They're both novels about women that like to get together and scrap. What more can you ask for, right? But there is more. They also have a little romance (what's a book with out that), friendship, drama and more. I loved them so much that I spent two nights reading until 2am. The first one is "Prints Charming" and the second is "Sisters, Ink". And now Rebeca is coming out with a sequel on July 1st called "Coming Unglued". I'll definately be first in line for that one.

2 comments:

  1. Hey - thanks for staying up and reading my stories! And for telling others about them. I appreciate it!

    Rebeca Seitz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh cool those both look great. I will try and make a crop in the near future. :) Amy

    ReplyDelete