Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I'm still here!

I have been so bad about keeping up with my blog, I apologize for not posting lately. I'm sure many of you feel like me at time of year, over stressed. Ever since Thanksgiving, I have been very busy, Christmas shopping, present wrapping, making Christmas cards, new lights and new cushions for the crop room, and lets not forget studying for Finals. I will soon be doing a happy dance Thursday, Dec. 13th. I will be done with all my Finals and ready to tackle the rest of my list of things to do. Well back to my studies.

And don't forget, Friday, Dec. 14th, I will be hosting a crop in my home. The cost is $10 per participant, includes: dinner, snacks, use of my tools, raffles and fun. Contact me if you would like to join us.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait! I hope to get lots scrapping done!
    Good luck on your finals.

    ReplyDelete