Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Come and Gone

I hope everyone had a great Christmas. Mine was wonderful! I really enjoy spending time with my family and I especially love giving gifts. I love seeing the expressions on peoples faces when they get what they want.

My son got almost everything he wanted and today I spent most of the day putting them together. I think by now he has opened every toy and played with it at least once. I can officially say I am an expert at reading Star Wars Legos directions...and I my ability to have patience, while my son puts the parts together at a snails pace, is very good. Well not that everything is together, and he knows how to play with them, I can have me time.

I took a bunch of pictures, did you? I can't wait to sit and scrap this Friday. So if you are not busy and would love to get those wonderful Christmas pictures into albums, join me for a fun filled evening of scrapbooking and rubber stamping this Friday, December 28th, 6pm to Midnight. The cost is $10 per participant and includes: pizza dinner, snacks, beverages, use of my tools, goodie bags, raffles and fun! Please contact me ASAP to reserve your seat. Seats are limited.

No comments:

Post a Comment