Sunday, July 27, 2014

The Big Winner

It's been a great weekend so far.  I made out like a bandit yesterday at the Make-A-Wish fundraiser Craft and Vendor show.  I won three raffle prizes, including a Make-Up Eraser, a $10 Gift Certificate from Origami Owl, and a small locket/necklace from Southern Hill.

Close-Up of the locket I won from Southern Hill.

Now I'm off to the Quarter Mania in Sterling.  I'm really excited to find out what it's all about.  I had to bring three prizes for the raffle.  These are the three I made.

The first one is a gift bag with five cards and envelopes (not pictured).  The second is a lollipop bouquet with a card and envelope. And the third item is a set of 8 cards with envelope.

We'll see how it goes and I'll let you know soon.
Quarter Mania Raffle Items

No comments:

Post a Comment