Tuesday, June 3, 2014

2014 Stampin' Up! Catalog is Online


The moment we have been anxiously waiting for is finally here.  You can now order from the Stampin' Up! 2014-2015 Catalog.  Click on the catalog image or link below for the online version.  I love this option downloaded to a smart phone or iPad. 


Click here to view the Catalog PDF



SAVE THE DATE

Saturday June 14th 10am-2pm

I'm holding an Open House in my home where you can get your hands on your own copy of the 2014-2015 New Stampin' Up! catalog (with a minimum order).

I will also be selling many of my retired stamps, accessories and scrapbooking products.  I'll be having a huge special you won't want to miss!  For every dollar you purchase at my sale tables, you will get the same amount to spend in the new catalog!  You pay the shipping and tax.

(i.e. if you purchase $25 in retired items, you will get to spend $25 in the new catalog FREE.  You only pay $29.70 for $50 worth of product!)

Get Bridgette's Rewards credit for each $25 product purchase.

There will also be FREE make-n-takes!!

And the first 28 customers will receive a FREE gift from me!!!

You don't want to miss all the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment