Sunday, April 6, 2014

So Much To Do - So Little Time!

It's a Sunday afternoon and I'm sitting here thinking of all the wonderful thing I'd like to teach and do with all my scrapbooking and stamping friends and customers.

Many of you have been asking for a stamping 101 class.  I've also found some awesome techniques and projects I would like to share.  And finally I would love to add events for Operation Write Home to my schedule.

There are some restriction of what I can teach at Michaels, but the opportunity is wide open for what can teach in my home.

I would really like to hear for all of you as to what classes or events you would like to learn from me.

Below is a card I made today from this week's OWH Sketch #219.




2 comments:

  1. Your card is a wonderful take on the sketch! I've always loved that image and you've used it to make one thoughtful and touching card! NJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you layered the sentiment in addition to layering the image - great effect!!

    ReplyDelete