Sunday, October 7, 2007

The Slammer and Friday's Crop

Well I think I'm finally recovered from last weekend's scrapbook retreat at The Slammer. We had a great time and they are thinking of doing another one next spring! I can't wait to go again! Everyone won a doorprize, we also played dirty santa, we had challenges to complete which helped us win more raffles. Here are a few pictures from the event.


This past Friday's crop was also a hit. I really enjoyed everyone. We had Nancy join us for the first time and she said she'll be back. Karen joined us again. She made her first scrapbook page with us last month and couldn't wait to show it to her daughter. Well ladies we've hooked another one. I love when new people get excited about scrapbooking, I always remember my first time. I wanted it ALL. And now 11 years later, I'm still on the same mission.
Remember to check my new website by October 15th and drop me an email to win a free crop!

1 comment:

  1. Yes I did enjoy my first time with you all. And I am looking towards the next time we get together.

    I'm checking my calender in Nov to make sure I don't have anything going on that day.

    So I can join you all again.


    Nancy

    ReplyDelete